The initial release of DomainTypes was heavily influenced by the existing TrueView framework. After spending much time working with a current client, it’s clear that a more ‘POCO’ approach has significantly more benefits.
Based on my findings (and questions over at StackOverflow), here are the major changes:
- Refined and enhanced most of the interfaces
- Removed the concept of persistent and transient classes
- Domain Services and Application Services have explicit interfaces
- Domain Objects no longer implement IDependencyAware
- Removed the ITrackable interface
I’ve also added more examples to clarify how you might use the interfaces.
You can download the code here. All comments are welcome.
P.S. Note that this library is NOT compatible with the current TrueView framework. Watch this space for the new version!