A new version of TrueView is in the pipeline for next year. The features on the whiteboard are:
- Better support for true DDD concepts
- Allow code models to be reused without TrueView
- Configuration without using .NET attributes
- Open architecture, to let consumers develop custom ‘persistence providers’
- More UI interception points, to allow greater customisation
- Auto-databinding features, for WPF and possibly Silverlight
- N-Tier support (finally)
And we’re considering making TrueView FREE for non-commercial use.
We’re going to need beta-testers for the new version, so if you’re interested please email us.
In the meantime, have a very Happy Christmas!